Interactive Spelling Sites
- Interactive Spelling Bee This set of activities is like an old-fashioned Spelling Bee.
- Vocabulary and Spelling City An online spelling program that makes practicing for spelling tests fun!
- Houghton Mifflin Spelling and Vocabulary (a number of activities by grade level
- Be a Spelling Wizard Check out 2 cool ways to memorize your spelling words.
- Word Builder Test your Skill
- Spelling City An online spelling program that makes practicing for spelling tests fun!
- AAASpell Excellent place to practice spelling. You can do lots of different activities here.
- How Many Words Can You Make? (Scrabble type)
- Antonym & Synonym Jeopardy
- Word Frog Academic Skill Builders: Provides practice in matching antonyms, synonyms and homonyms.
- Word Invasion provides practice in matching word types. (nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, pronouns, prepositions) Arcademic Skill Builders
- Verb Viper choose correct verb tenses (present, past, past participle), recognize correct verb forms (ran instead of runned), and recognize subject/verb agreement (I am, he is).
- Proofreading Makes Perfect! Gr. 4 (spelling, usage, capitalization and punctuation)
- Proofreading Makes Perfect! Gr. 5 (spelling, usage, capitalization and punctuation)
- Proofreading Makes Perfect! Gr. 6 (spelling, usage, capitalization and punctuation)
- Houghton Mifflin Spelling and Vocabulary (a number of activities by grade levels) Grade 4, Grade 5,
- Road To Grammar (365 grammar quizzes)
- 5th Grade Skill Builders
- Grammar Blast
- Grammar Gold (quotation marks)
- Wacky Web Tales: Students practice their parts of speech, fill in the blanks, and create their own wacky web tales
- Multimedia Grammar Glossary
- Grammar Gorillas An online grammar game; if you click on the right word in the sentence, our friends get a banana.
- Rooting Out Words - Help Remainder the Dog gather enough mushrooms to sell at the market by uncovering the roots of words. (three categories, several difficulty levels - from FunBrain)
- Grammar Quizzes
- Education Quizzes Lots of practice games